• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

CE4 Client response Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexj

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
Hi everyone, i use this to publish simple web pages quickly and easily for clients to select their images for edit, primarily on Corporate shoots. Just this week i had an issue where the pages would not preview correctly on my website because the PHP had upgraded i think to 7.4 from 7.3, once i had spoken with Siteground, online chat they backgraded to 7.3, all the pages showed correctly. What is the issue here I need to fix, I wondered if you could advise, i'm not hugely tech savvy, but, am I correct in thinking somehow, I need to output web pages from Lightroom at this increased PHP? If so, how to move this issue forward, how do I fix this issue, so web pages I output using LR are at the correct PHP. Is anyone using these Turning gate galleries? Or, can anyone advise / relate to the issue? kind regards Alex

When the PHP language is upgraded, web page code written for an earlier version of the language may no longer work. Often it's just one line that breaks. You will probably need to contact TTG. My guess is they will have to supply updated web pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back