• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

An internal error occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronlund I

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Operating System: Windows 10
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info): Lightroom Classic version: 7.2

Hi!

Since yesterdy I had this message when closing and backupping Lr: "An internal error occurred. Attempt to
make a request to a closed server."
By googling I got information that this has something to do with the plug-ins. So I disabled the plugins one by
one and find out that a plug-in named "LogiOptions" caused the error. Now it's disabled and the error is gone
but I have no idea what is this LogiOptions -plugin and how I have got it??
I also have a "Nikon tether plug-in" but I never have had any Nikon camera and I'm quite sure I never installed
this plug-in. So wondering how and why these appeared. Do Lr-updates automatically install something like these?

A quick Google suggests LogiOptions is a Logitech plug-in Logitech Options - Logitech Support

The Nikon tether plug-in is created/installed by Adobe, so that one should be fine.

An oldish thread I know but this has been driving me mad. In my case Classic suddenly started sticking on the 'reading preferences' splash screen, taking 2-4 minutes to launch and sometimes not launching at all. Lots of googling, deleting prefs, etc. traced the problem to the Logitech Options plugin. This must have been installed at the same time as the Logitech software when I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse. Disabling the plugin solved the Lightroom launch problem and oddly seems to have made no difference to the operation of the keyboard and mouse in LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back