Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Using LR 6.14
How do I open a new , 2nd, Catalog and import the images from my hard drive to this new Catalog.?
Thanks.

File - New Catalog. Then import the images the way you always do.

Having more than one catalogue is almost always a bad idea. Among other things, it makes it hard to search for images.

If you must, the first entry in the File menu is "New Catalogue...".

The interesting thing is that there is only one choice of 'English' in the Lightroom preferences. In Photoshop you can install 'English (American)', 'English (International)' and a few others if I'm not mistaken, but in Lightroom you do not have that choice. It's only 'English' or another language, so how would the different strings be selected? Perhaps it depends on whether you choose 'English' or 'Automatic'?

I wasn't serious. I just spelled it the Canadian way. :) Usually, I quote menu commands the way that LR spells them, but in this case I was lazy. That happens sometimes. ;)

I wasn't serious. I just spelled it the Canadian way. :) Usually, I quote menu commands the way that LR spells them, but in this case I was lazy. That happens sometimes. ;)
If you were really lazy you would be using all of those extra letters :D

The interesting thing is that there is only one choice of 'English' in the Lightroom preferences.
Funnily enough, that's why I have my spell check set to American, and all of the books use American English (as far as I can! LOL). Saying "change the colour in the Color panel" is just weird.

Funnily enough, that's why I have my spell check set to American, and all of the books use American English (as far as I can! LOL). Saying "change the colour in the Color panel" is just weird.

And Siri speaks to me with a British Accent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back