1) Have deleted and reinstalled the app. Same result.
2) Cleared cache. Same result.
3) Installed app on a brand new iPad. Same result.
That is the problem, there does not seem to be a way to find out in the app which photo has not downloaded. I assume/hope Adobe can see something in the logs.
Classic to Cloud seems to work fine. The problem to Cloud to Mobile. I have one Album that I have marked on 2 iPhones and 2 iPads as "Store Locally" with 6854 photographs. On all the devices it says "6853 of 6854" on the Album and Cloud icon says "Storing Album Locally 1 Pending". And this has...
Thanks. I'm just trying to do some early spring cleaning before upgrading to MacOS. I'm sure there is one photo that is somehow corrupted, but I can't see anyone of determining which photos has not downloaded.
So I posted on the feedback site -
But could not figure out how to attach the log and the report.
I right clicked on the file and selected "Show Package Contents". Opening up the folders I see 3 DNG files. 2 can I can open with Preview. When I try to open the 3rd with Preview it says "The file “7BE58DE6-F09E-4510-97C1-29024DE4A2CB.dng” could not be opened. Preview currently does not support...
I don't see any errors on the web interface. One thing I did notice there are 3 smart previews in Lightroom Catalog-2 Previews.lrdata, one of which seems to be corrupted. Could that have anything to do with this?
1) I have one Collection in LR Classic that is synced to the cloud. It contains 6856 photographs
2) There are 6856 photographs on Lightroom.adobe.com
3) I have Lightroom Mobile on 2 iPads and an iPhone. On each of these devices the count of "All Photos" is 6856. The Album (which is set up to...
Revised plan: -
1) Clean up Lightroom classic folders etc.
2) When LR Classic 9.1 is available use the Lightroom Queen's free eBook "Lightroom – Moving to a New Computer eBook" to figure out what files I need to keep
3) Uninstall Lightroom Classic using Creative Cloud app
4) Carry out the...
So my plan is: -
1) Use the Lightroom Queen's free eBook "Lightroom – Moving to a New Computer eBook" to figure out what files I need to keep
2) Uninstall Lightroom Classic using Creative Cloud app
3) Carry out the tasks described here - Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation...
I'm not in the mood to do a clean install of Catalina, but I'm interested in removing everything Adobe and then installing LR Classic 9.0 which I assume will arrive in the next month or so.
Do you have a post somewhere that details the steps to do that without losing any data?