It’s done! I’ve finally finished rewriting my Lightroom FAQ book and my free Lightroom Quick Start eBook for Lightroom CC and Lightroom 6. They were released to previous purchasers at the weekend and the feedback so far has been brilliant!
As the name suggests, Adobe Lightroom CC/6 – The Missing FAQ is primarily designed as a conversational FAQ-style reference book, giving you the detailed information you need to make informed choices, whether you’ve been using Lightroom for a few months or a few years. No more pressing buttons without understanding the repercussions!
Unlike most other Lightroom books, this isn’t just the theory of how Lightroom’s supposed to work, but also the workarounds and solutions for the times when it doesn’t behave the way you’d expect.
The book’s available in PDF, ePub, Kindle and color paperback formats. Whether you buy the eBooks or the eBooks & Paperback bundle, you get all three digital formats, so you can read in the way that suits you best.
As if that’s not enough, there’s one more bonus with this book… if you purchase from my website, you get Premium Membership, which includes email support. That’s a bargain money can’t buy!
A Major Rewrite
For many years, the Adobe Lightroom – The Missing FAQ books have been among the most popular Lightroom books available. I’ve spent the last two years completely rewriting the book, and I’m confident it’s the best book I’ve ever written, so you’re definitely going to want to buy this version. (Scroll down for your special release day discount.)
You can read about the changes on the A Major Rewrite tab on the book page, but in summary my aims were to:
- Make it easier for less experienced users. If you’re not that familiar with Lightroom yet, it can be overwhelming. There are new Fast Track tutorials that weave their way through the book, explaining the basics.
- Keep all of the geeky detail! I know you love the detailed information, so that’s still all there and much of it has been rewritten to explain it as clearly as possible, even if you don’t consider yourself a geek.
- Make it easier to read cover to cover. The book retains it’s FAQ format, but it’s now organized into a logical workflow order, so you don’t have to skip around the cross-references to find the information you need.
- Make it easier to find the information you need. It’s a big book these days, so we’ve spent weeks creating an extensive new index.
- Make sure it’s a complete reference. Over the years, the books had grown organically, but with this rewrite, I’ve been back through to check that every panel and slider is covered, to ensure you have all the information at your fingertips.
- Color print! At last, the paperback is available in color print! They’re still printed on demand, so it’s not a glossy paper, but it looks great.
- Integrate your suggestions. I’ve been back through every suggestion you guys have sent me and integrated as many as possible into the book. A few are still stored up for the next version, but please, keep them coming! It’s your book!
- The new features! And finally, of course there’s detailed information about all of the new features added in Lightroom CC/6.
To celebrate the long-awaited release of this book, I’m offering 2 special bonuses… but they’re only available until 23:59 GMT on Sunday 14th June! (It was going to be the first 24 hours, but then the server slowed to a crawl and crashed!)
10% off everything on my website*, using discount code ITS-DONE.
A discount coupon for a free copy of my Lightroom mobile eBook for iOS** or Android** (your choice) worth £3.95/$6.45. (Don’t add it to the cart at the same time as the LRCC/6 book, as I’ll send your discount coupon automatically with your LRCC/6 order confirmation).
So don’t delay! Order today!
* The boring legal blurb: Discounts expire at 23:59GMT on Sunday 14 June 2015. The discount code only works on http://www.lightroomqueen.com, not external websites such as Amazon. The ITS-DONE discount code can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer, other than the free mobile eBook listed in this email. Please check the total before paying as forgotten discounts can’t be refunded later.
** I’m currently working on updated versions of the mobile eBooks to include LRCC/6 and the recent mobile app changes. These free updates will be available in your Members Area account in the next week or so, depending on which of the mobile eBooks you choose to purchase using your coupon.