If you purchase my main Lightroom FAQ paperback* books (LR3, LR4, LR5 or LRCC/6) from Amazon or another bookstore, you can register your purchase to access the additional benefits including:
- Premium Membership, which gives you access to your book’s contents (LR4/LR5/LRCC6 only) from any web browser, among other features
- Access to the eBook downloads (PDF, ePub and Mobi/Kindle) for your book
- Updates to your version of the book in the Members Area
- Discounts on future book purchases
- Personal Lightroom support for your book’s Lightroom version (I’ll still be on the forums and social media, but anyone who is registered as a book owner gets priority email access too.)
* Please note, eBook purchases from Amazon/iBookStore/Kobo do not qualify for registration. You’re better off purchasing the eBooks direct from this website.
I ordered the paperback from an online bookstore – how do I register my purchase?
To register your book, I need:
- Proof of Purchase – your confirmation email, shipping confirmation, a scan/photograph of the packing slip, or a screenshot of the order confirmation on Amazon’s website. Even a photo of you holding the book will work!
- The book reference code (see below)
Usually within 2 working days, I’ll personally upgrade your Members Area account to Premium Membership and send you the download link for the eBook versions.
Where do I find the book reference code?
Turn to page 576 and you’ll find the code in the ‘Register your book for additional benefits’ box
Turn to page 506 and you’ll find the code in the ‘Register your book for additional benefits’ box
Paperback – turn to page 670 and you’ll find the code in the ‘Register your book for additional benefits’ box
Paperback – turn to page 53 and you’ll find the code in the ‘Paperbacks and FREE digital formats’ section.